The unusual experiences of courageous 9/11 whistleblower Susan Lindauer are reported in numerous revealing articles by the major media. Excerpts of these reports from the New York Times, Washington Post, and more show that Lindauer was arrested, imprisoned without trial, declared mentally incompetent when she demanded to stand trial, and eventually released. After five years under indictment without a trial, all charges against her were quietly dropped just days before President Obama’s inauguration. Lindauer is now courageously speaking out about the incredible experiences she claims landed her in prison. She presents powerful evidence that the real reason she was arrested, imprisoned, and declared incompetent was because she knew the U.S. government had clear foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks and much more.

"In APRIL of 2001, I was summoned to my CIA handler Dr. Richard Fuisz. He said he had a message for me to deliver to New York. And the message was this: "We are looking for information on a conspiracy to hijack airplanes. We expect the target to be the World Trade Center. We think they're going to fly the airplanes into the World Trade Center. And we want the Iraqis to provide any 'actionable intelligence.' We want you to tell the Iraqis that if they fail to give us this information and if it is later determined that they knew the information and they did not to give it to us, then the United States is prepared to go to war with Iraq." [Iraq had no knowledge, it was a set-up. The charge was a cover, a pretext for invading Iraq] ...

"I was locked up in prison on a military base for a year. I was held under indictment for five years. The government was so threatened by what I was going to say that ... they wanted to forcibly drug me with Haldol, Ativan, and Prozac, which would have chemically lobotomized me. They could not identify anything wrong with me except that I argued that ... I had worked in antiterrorism for nine years and I warned about 9/11. They actually petitioned the court on the Patriot Act for the right to detain me up to 10 years in prison with no trial and no hearing. They wanted to lock me up and forcibly drug me at the same time."

"Unhappily for Silverstein’s attorneys and the Bush Administration, they quickly discovered that I [had] warned civilian friends about the 9/11 style of attack, too — particularly friends with family or professional ties to New York City."

"Late on the night of August 23, 2001, at about 3 a.m. security cameras in the parking garage of the World Trade Center captured the arrival of three or four truck vans. Visual examination determined the vans were separate and unique from trucks used by janitorial services, including different colors and markings. More curious, all the janitorial trucks had pulled out of the Towers by about 2:30 a.m — half an hour before the second set of vans arrived.

According to my source, who saw the tapes, no vans matching that description entered the parking garage at that extraordinary hour in any of the weeks or months prior to August 23. It was a unique event.

Security cameras caught the vans leaving the Towers at approximately 5 a.m — before the first wave of Wall Street tycoons arrived to track the Asian markets.

For the next 10 to 12 nights, the same mysterious vans arrived at the World Trade Center at the same mysterious hour — after the janitorial crews had left the building and before the robber barons on Wall Street started their work day. The vans clocked into the parking garage from approximately August 23, 2001 until September 2 or 3, 2001.

After that last night, they never appeared at the Towers again. The vans were never heard of again, either. The 9/11 Commission was never informed of their surprising presence on 10 consecutive nights up to the week before the 9/11 strike.

Were the vans transporting explosives into the Towers — or transporting gold reserves out? Or possible some combination of the two? We cannot be certain.

Video from those security cameras in the parking garage could be the most significant missing evidence of the 9/11 puzzle. My source was convinced those mysterious trucks transported explosives into the Towers, so that this unidentified orphan team could finish wiring the World Trade Center for a controlled demolition.

My source has stayed quiet to protect his government job, his retirement pension and his reputation — knowing that others who spoke up have gotten fired or thrown in prison.

Like me."

Susan Lindauer is the daughter of John Howard Lindauer II, the newspaper publisher and former Republican nominee for Governor of Alaska. Her mother was the late Jackie Lindauer (19321992) who died of cancer. In 1995 her father married Dorothy Oremus, a Chicago attorney who, along with other members of her family owned the largest cement company in the Midwest. Lindauer is also a second cousin of former White House Chief of Staff, Andrew Card. Lindauer attended East Anchorage High School in Anchorage, Alaska, where she was an honor student. She graduated from Smith College in 1985. She earned a masters degree in public policy from the London School of Economics.

Bush & Cheney Knew About 9/11 Months Before It Happened